Much more than a fighting game spin-off,Persona 4 Arena from ATLUS, PQube and Zen United represents the next big step forward in the Persona 4universe.
Set after the events ofPersona 4 and focusing on the sinister tournament the ‘P1 Grand Prix’ – Yu and the Investigation Team must enter the Midnight Channel to uncover the mystery behind the disappearance of his friends, Rise and Kanji.
Meanwhile, Teddie seems to be acting very strangely, and a brand new character, the mysterious Labrys, has appeared. How are these events linked? And why is the Midnight Channel back on air?
In Persona 4 Arena, ATLUS have delivered a new, full-blown Persona experience, boasting a 30+ hour story that fans of the award-winning Persona 4 can enjoy as canon – further exploring the much-loved characters from the RPG.
More than just an after-thought, the Persona 4 Arenastory is as engaging an experience as any of ATLUS’ world-class RPGS.
The Persona 4 Arena storyline features:
· Brand new story arc which picks up 2 months after the events of Persona 4.
· Over 30 hours of Story Mode gameplay.
· 12 individual story paths, as players experience a new chapter from multiple perspectives.
· The introduction of brand new character, Labrys.
· The coming together of both Persona 3 and Persona 4characters in the same story for the first time.
· Akihiko, Mitsuru, Aigis and Elizabeth return, two years after the events ofPersona 3.
· The Persona 4 Goldenand Persona 3 voice cast reprise their roles for Persona 4 Arena.
· Beautiful anime cut-scenes from renowned Japanese studio, Madhouse.
· The beginning of a new chapter in the Persona 4 story – that both Persona fans and newcomers to the series can enjoy.
With Persona 4 Golden having recently released in Europe,Persona 4 Arena offers fans a brand new Persona 4experience and an all-new way to continue the adventures of their favourite characters.Tweet